Friday, March 15, 2013

"Ten Things"
By: Riley Stonely

Ten things I know to be true...
  1. LDS church/ Gospel
  2. Gut feelings
  3. Friendships
  4. Love
  5. The ocean is blue
  6. The grass is green
  7. People have feelings
  8. Railroads are dangerous
  9. Stop signs are helpful
  10.  Shoe laces kill
Ten objects I can't live without...
  1. I-pod
  2. Bike
  3. Rubik's cube
  4. Silly putty
  5. Clock
  6. Microwave
  7. Freezer
  8. Water bottle
  9. Cleats
  10. Bed
Ten things I should have learned by now...
  1. Not to be addicted to my I-pod.
  2. How to use Google documents.
  3. Correctly fill out a letter.
  4. Beat my brother at NFL football on the PlayStation.
  5. Tell the truth in a nice way.
  6. Make a functional raft.
  7. Determine whats wrong.
  8. Teach a concept.
  9. Learn boring stuff.
  10. Come up with good things I should have learned by now.
Ten of my greatest fears...
  1. Death
  2. Starting conversations
  3. Cats/ Rats
  4. Cliffs
  5. Getting hit by a car
  6. Failing
  7. Performing
  8. Leaving my family
  9. LDS Mission
  10. Opinions of others
Ten things, places, or people that make me the most happy...
  1. Mother
  2. Scout Camp
  3. Soccer field
  4. Mr. Simmons
  5. Mr. Dowdle
  6. Mr. Watabe
  7. Mrs. Martinez
  8. Smell of freshly cut grass
  9. Bedroom
  10. Temple run
Ten places I will visit before I die:
  1. Italy
  2. England
  3. India
  4. Australia
  5. Brazil
  6. Spain
  7. Russia
  8. Antarctica
  9. Scottland
  10. The moon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment