Monday, March 11, 2013

Have a Little Laugh

"Have a Little Laugh. A collection of funny quotes."
By: Riley Stonely

Quote #1 
"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with."
-W. C. Fields

This quote is very true. Even if you don't feel like smiling, just do it. Whenever you smile you just get that warm feeling that spreads throughout your body. Even if your not happy just smile and you will end up happy. When I first read this quote, I couldn't help but laugh. See it is already working. I smiled and I'm happy. There is also some factor of seeing joy in others. I think that the meaning of these quotes is to make someones day.

Quote #2
"My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing."
-Emo Philips

Always look for the positive things in life. Days will be lighter, happier and shorter if a good attitude is present. Life is all about learning, and its impossible to do if there is a sour attitude hanging around. I love it when people say things like this. It makes my day. Just like the quote above this one. Try to have a positive attitude and "love your neighbors as you would have them love you." This is the revised version of the golden rule.



Quote #3
"A word to the wise ain't necessary its the stupid ones that need the advice."
-Bill Cosby

I just put this quote in because it makes me feel happy. Just like all the other quotes that I put above this one.


Quote #4
"Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee."
-Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment